Sunday, August 3, 2008

Update on the newest addition....


I'm sure everyone knows by now that the Kruzies will be welcoming their 3rd baby in January! We were quite suprised and taken back by the news. We are officially the luckiest (if you want to look at it that way) people in the world. This baby fell into the .01% chance of coming into the world! The Ultrasound picture I posted was taken at 10 weeks, so I'm sure by now it's moving around even more then the day of the ultrasound.

Of course, Tyler has no idea, which might be a good thing. Lexi on the other hand is very excited about her baby sister coming. We don't know what the sex is yet, but Lexi says she does. The only reason I'm hoping for a girl is because I don't think she will let me bring a baby boy into our house!

The kids are finally getting used to our new lifestyle of laziness and Lexi has officially turned into the biggest boob toob I have ever seen. If I didn't feel so lousy, I would care more. Matt on the other hand, is ready for me to come back to my job. He has been wonderful, but I'm sure he's getting tired of doing everything around here! I couldn't ask for a better partner in all of this and have absolutely no room to complain.

We don't have any new pictures of Lexi, but her Great-Grandma Jackson just made her an "Annie" dress. She has been dying for me to take her picture in it, so as soon as we do, we'll post it up. By the way....she is so much cuter then the Annie in the movie! I might be a tad biased though...

2 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Hi Kiley,
I'm so glad you have joined the blogging world. I have been blogging for a couple months, and love it so much. Ck out my blog at
gksinks.blogspot.com
I update mine once a week or so, and enjoy seeing all my friends and families blogs. Amy has a blog too. She isn't very good at updating:) Her blog is under my friends and family list. If it's okay I'll add you to my list, and feel free to add us to yours, if you would like!!! Take care, and miss ya all:)

LaSchelle and Kurt said...

Hey girl! You guys really have a beautiful family! I'm glad you are blogging now so we can keep updated on your family! We are really going to miss you!