Friday, January 2, 2009

Halloween








I know all parents think this, but honestly, my kids were the cutest kids to be seen this year at Halloween! Lexi knew she wanted to be Annie for at least 6 months before Halloween. Grandma Jackson got suckered into making her a dress, which was absolutely perfect! I've already decided that Tyler will forever be Lexi's accessory to her Halloween costume so we just had to decide between Daddy Warbucks and Sandy (the dog). Lexi wanted him to be Sandy, but I just kept thinking about how cute he would look in a baby tuxedo. Well, the pictures speak for themselves. They were adorable....and they knew it too.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Hey Kylie! Kristy helped me start a blog and put your blog on my family list, I hope it's ok. Your children are so cute! Hope all is well with your cute family. I heard your due with your 3rd baby. I hope all goes well! :) Our blog address is toddandbethany.blogspot.com Your welcome to check it out if you'd like. Cya! Bethany

Maren and Dustin said...

Your kids are cute. And Broadway better watch out!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

What cute costumes. I had Natalie accessorize Nick a couple times when they were little. He was a Fireman and she was a Dalmation puppy, and than he was a BYU Football player, and Nat was a BYU Cheerleader. I always wanted them to be Raggady Ann and Andy but Nick relized it wouldn't be cool, so my fun ended. They catch on fast as they get older;) Hope you all are doing well. Loved the cute Christmas Card, and can't wait to see picture's of the new little one:):)